Serially publication of Faculty of Management, Czestochowa University Technology PL ISSN 2081-
Copyright by Facult
All rights reserved.
Reproduction or translation of any part of this work without the permission of the copyright owner is unlawful.
Request for permission or further information should be addressed to the Czestochowa University of Technology.
The paper version of the Polish Journal of Management Studies is a main version.
...more information in the tab Instruction for authors
Statement on Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice
Polish Journal of Management Studies is a peer-
(the Chief Editors, the reviewers and the authors).
Duties for Chief Editors
1. Based on the review report, Chief Editor has the right to accept or reject the manuscript, or can send the same for the modification,
2. Chief Editor must ensure that each manuscript is initially evaluate, who examine the manuscript’s originality. After passing this test, manuscript is then forwarded to two reviewers for blind peer-
3. Chief Editor must ensure that each manuscript is reviewed for its intellectual content,
4. Chief Editor must ensure that information regarding the manuscript is kept confidential,
Duties for Authors
1. Authors must guarantee that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere,
2. Authors must guarantee that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere,
3. Authors must guarantee that the manuscript has been submitted with the full knowledge and approval of Institution given as the affiliation of the authors,
4. Authors must guarantee that they have written entirely original work,
5. Authors should, also, provide all data related with their manuscript,
6. If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, authors must clearly identify these in the manuscript,
Duties for Reviewers
1. Reviewer should be kept confidential all information regarding to reviewed manuscript,
2. Reviewer must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of date used in the research. Any kind of similarity between the manuscript and other published paper, must be immediately brought in to notice to the Chief Editor,
3. Reviewer should express their views clearly with the supporting arguments,
4. In case, the reviewer feels that it is not possible to complete the review process, must inform the Chied Editor immediately, so the manuscript could be send to any other reviewer.